Need 3D spaceship models, simple textures

I am working on putting together an indie development team for a game I want to make. It is going to be written in C and with my own scripting language. I plan to release it for the Mac, but support for the PC is being built in at the lowest levels so it shouldn’t take much to compile for it. This is basically a 3D RTS game, much like Starcraft. It is going to be a futuristic game focusing on the first contact with a massive civilization of aliens. The humans may or may not have

–Summary–

These aliens have quite a backstory, so I am not going to put much up here. In short, a giant empire of super-advanced aliens plan to conquer the known universe. A small rebellion takes place to overthrow the tyrant that leads the empire. The rebellion is crushed and survivors are forced to flee, but they know what will happen if the empire is allowed to expand. They spend decades recovering and researching new technologies to give them an edge in the battle that will take place when they meet the empire again. An accidental discovery enables the rebels, the Drygioni, to create a powerful crystal. This crystal grows rapidly and emits an energy that the universe has never seen before.

When a Triacontazene crystal reaches a certain size, it shatters and forms hundreds of smaller crystals, which then begin to grow to the same size. The Drygioni also learned how to “kill” a crystal, creating a resource with which to build. They used these crystals to build a great civilization and a large fleet. They now plan to put an end to the tyranny of the Teyrnu Empire, their own kin. Mere weeks after they mobilized they ran into a new species: the humans. Will the humans join with the Drygioni and fight the Teyrnu Empire?

–Job Description–

I have the alien models worked out myself, but the human fleet is giving me trouble. I need somebody to help me by making guns the for humans. The humans still use traditional weaponry, like gatling guns, so it should be very simple. I cannot emphasize this enough: they need to have a LOT of armor, especially at the base. Let your imagination run wild and send me anything you come up with that you think will fit for a 22nd-23rd century weapon.

As for polygon count, keep it as high as you want. I will want cinematic versions anyway. I can easily decrease polygon counts as necessary for gameplay - thats what I’m good at.

–Turrets–
I need these ones at least

Mounted cannon
Machine gun
Mortar
Sniper turret (long barrel)

Gatling turret
Twin gatling turret

Single-missile turret
Double-missile turret
Quad-missile turret

Prototype laser turret (bulky and sloppy)
Completed laser turret (slightly less bulky, much cleaner)
Prototype tesla turret (thin and sloppy)
Completed tesla turret (tough-looking and clean)

–Infantry weaponry–

Machine gun
Grenade launcher
Sniper rifle (with scope)
Sniper rifle (with laser-scope)
Hand-held missile launcher (small missiles, very heavy gun)

Prototype laser gun (heavy, sloppy)
Completed laser gun (light-ish)
Prototype shock rifle (like in Unreal Tournament 2004, but sloppy)
Completed shock rifle (much lighter and cleaner version of the prototype)

–Texturing–

Textures are not a big deal - I have someone working on those. Just do a basic UV unwrap and setup simple textures to illustrate your ideas.

–Conclusion–

If this is too much to ask, I understand. I have been through two whole factions already, so I know it takes a long time. Even with my development team, this is taking quite a while, so you easily have a few months. Message me if you have concerns, additional ideas, or an interest in helping out. I would prefer that the models be in the .dae format, although I can accept just about any formats that Blender can import.

–Payment–

Right now, everyone working on this project is an unpaid volunteer. I think we have decided that this will be a free game, as it is unfair to get so much free work then turn around and sell it, but I will include everyone in the credits. I want to have full rights to all of the resources though, because there are so many people working on this that editing and updating things would be a nightmare with all rights and permissions in place. If you want some kind of payment, send me your contact information and I will add you to a list. Our website will have a donate button, and all donations will be split evenly between everyone on that list.

Nothing? Well, I’ll post some pictures of the Drygioni later today and see if that gets anybody excited.

id be up for helping if there was a set design theme already in place or being worked on, ive had times where people ask me to make something for them but get told that it did not look like the other pieces made that i was not already shown.

PM me with any extra details and id like to join your team.

Hey Xcode_t, Have you seen the Shipyard? It may help you with some of your models.

I dont really have enough time to help you to extensively with your project, but if you are having a hard time getting specific models you can drop me a PM and Ill see what I can do.

I am interested in helping, PM me with any extra details and I will get back to you asap.

Hello Xcode_t! I might be interested. It would be nice if I could see some already done graphics for this.

Please, feel free to throw me a PM.

I am interested send me info. [email protected]