Tomorrow the wind blows

Greetings all!
I have long wanted to combine the navy and air force. Combined. Result take a look.
Aircraft such as Su-27k passes over the deck of the aircraft carrier project 11435.
All events shown at image - are author fiction , and all matches with reality is a coincidence.
Hope you like it.

Excellent scene - all these details, the crew, etc!

[SUB]Just small technical doubt: this airplane seems to be landing, but in such a case it would need an arresting hook…[/SUB]

I agree with Witold Jaworski about how the fighter looks like it is landing instead of buzzing the carrier. What would make this really look great (not that it already does) would be if you added some motion blur to the fighter along with some haze and smoke/afterburner. And one more thing, why is there a deck crew guy on the horizontal stabilizer of one of the fighters?

Very Nice work!

Hi,all of them is good and beautiful.

Acknowledgment :slight_smile:

thanks for the constructive view

What would make this really look great (not that it already does) would be if you added some motion blur to the fighter along with some haze and smoke/afterburner.

In general, you’re right. But i didn’t want to loose aircraft’s detailing
some exhaust smoke from the engines of the aircraft is visible. Take a closer look.

why is there a deck crew guy on the horizontal stabilizer of one of the fighters?

Sailor on the wing conducts pre-flight checks

Special thanks to you. Your books are very useful!

Just small technical doubt: this airplane seems to be landing, but in such a case it would need an arresting hook…

“Aircraft such as Su-27k passes over the deck of the aircraft carrier…” Passes, not landing.

Thank you all. I am pleased that my work is like. And I apologize for my bad English.