BGMC9 | Circus Tycoon Finished

It was an ambitious project this one, but I’ve managed to finish what I intended to. It’s definitely not the most in depth tycoon game out there but the basics are in place.

It’s in .blend format, load it up and off you go! how to play is explained in the game.

============ Download ================

this is very good i like it!
i really liked the graphic style, and everything, it was nice, until i found a bug, i was playing all good and then this happened

then i quit and when i restarted the game the whole thing was messed up :frowning:
i guess i will download it again because the savegame is messed, anyway, its really nice, you surely have my vote ;D

@luc.ki I think I’ve fixed the problem, I’m not sure if the bug I fixed caused your problem as I wasn’t able to recreate it exactly, but it hopefully has.

There’s a loading bug as well, there should be 6 different saves but they all load the same thing! I don’t have time to fix it though.

The download’s been updated

Amazing that you did it in such a short time. With 2.67 or 2.66 i get an segmentation fault right at the beginning. But with 2.63 everything was fine. Earned a lot of money and people where satisfied, only the reputation got low after some time. I liked and it has potential.