RPG All positions.

Hello! My team leader ask me if i know any people interested for working on a RPG.
A new studio will start in less than a few months.
They are specially interested on a multiplayer programmer, shader programmer and FX artist and programmers.
Animators and character modellers.
I’m posting here, because it’s a paid job, and i think blender artist should have an opportunity!
The game it’s unlikely to be made in blender, but im sure everyone here its skilled in also other software, however i dont see why we could not use blender! XD
Please note me! Will be online for any questions!
Cheers!

Hello,
I’m interested in helping out. I’m a blender 3d modeler/animator. Pm me with something you want and i’ll see what i can do.
Thanks.

I can help you :slight_smile:

I’m a programmer (Java,C,C++,python,…). I might be interessted, depending on what the job would be. Could you give some more description about what you need and what needs to be done?

Hi, I’m interested. I’m an architect and a modeller.

I am interested. I can program (what languages are you looking for?), model architecture and pretty much anything non-organic (not interested in character creation). Will possibly work for free depending on my schedule (which i will check later tonight)! :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you soon

Hey, I am interested in doing some work for you, you can check out my portfolio at justindacosta3d.weebly.com.

Thank you for your consideration.

I’m also interested , was wondering if this thread is still active and if you are still looking for some people .
I’m a 3D modelled and also texturing my models.
Here you can see some samples of my work : http://michalarendt.weebly.com/3d-art.html
I am currently looking for some paid work .

Hello,
I’m also interested in cooperation.
I can animate and rigging.

Portfolio- adrian2608.weebly.com

If You like more information’s PM Me.
Cheers!

Sent you a PM! :slight_smile:

Hello, I am a character artist. I have worked on several rpgs and would be happy to know more about your project.

Portfolio: andrewastapov.com

Email: [email protected]

Best Regards

I’m interested. I can do programming (C/C++, C#, D, Javascript), artwork (design, 3D modeling, rigging, and animation) or both.

Portfolio: reign-studios.com/philipwitte
Email: [email protected]

I’m interested in composing music if that is needed.

I am a character modeler - Here is my portfolio - http://karan.myartsonline.com/3d.htm