ComputerWhiz - Sketchbook

This is my Blender artwork portfolio.

This is my first piece of artwork I created in Blender. Since I had never used Blender before, I used an online tutorial from YouTube by tutor4u.
This image was created using Cycles Render.

This is my second Blender model. I used an online tutorial from YouTube by tutor4u because I still hadn’t gotten the hang of using the software. This image was created using Cycles Render.

This was one of my first Blender images. I was still trying to get the hang of the Blender software. I used an online tutorial from YouTube, by tutor4u. I did change some colours and textures of the clock to fit my specific tastes.

This is the first time I had used any object modifiers in Blender. I used an online tutorial from YouTube, by tutor4u because I needed to learn using a hands on method how to use these modifiers.

This was my first Blender model in which I did not use any online tutorials. I used all of the things that I had learned in the past to create this model. I used a piggy bank as a scale.
This image was created using Blender Render.

This was my second Blender model in which I did not use any online tutorials. It is a controller from the original Wii system. It is 100% to scale.

This was my first contest entry into the third Sketch Fast contest. The theme was New York City. Unfortunately, I did not bring home a prize.

I did not win anything.

This was made by me for my for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. It was used to collect donations during an annual event. This is my personal favourite image that I have made yet.

The model is now for sale on CGTrader.
$14.99

This is a UFO hoax picture I made to trick my friends. This is the first time that I have ever added a 3D image into a photograph.

This is some volunteer work that I found on the Blender Artists Community. I did the voice of the lizard. I did not do any animating, although I would have liked to.
This video was created by @kazinger or on my YouTube channel.

These are a group of pictures that I made when the Bruins were in the 2013 Stanley Cup finals. The Bruins logo is not a texture, I made it piece-by-piece.
These images were created in Blender Render.

These are nice. How long were you using blender when you made the phone booth?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I have been using Blender since April of 2013.
The phone booth was my first model I created without a tutorial. Had a toy phone booth piggy bank that I used as reference. When I made the phone booth model, I had only been using Blender for about 1 or 2 weeks.

I have always wanted to get into 3D modeling, but have never had a program to do it on. I didn’t know Blender existed and when I found it, I downloaded it right away!

I hope to create more work soon, as I am in the process of joining a service to sell some of my 3D models. I’ll post the link when I am setup.

Cool,

Currently I’m trying to get into the video game industry. So I’m learning how to code and program things and also i’m learning blender and 3D modeling/ animation so it’s a good start i guess :slight_smile:

I am in the video game industry, sort of.
I have a company called Made In Canada Games.
Our first game is coming out on November 5th, 2013 for the Windows operating system. It is going to be a 2D game.
Too bad you missed when I was asking for volunteer modellers to design some 3D models.

your progress is impressive. keep it up!

Thank you masterxeon1001! And I plan to keep progressing.

This is my first big animation.
It is 2D.

I imported images as planes and animated them.
The sound editing was done in Windows Movie Maker.

It took me about an hour and a half to do this. Wasn’t too long I guess.

Tell me what you think.

Here is the animated GIF free to download

After a while without working with Blender, I decided that I will get back into learning.
I made my first cloth simulation from a tutorial on YouTube. I changed some things, but the rest is all from the tutorial.

Cycles Render
250 Samples
53:21.02 Render Time