myclay sketchbook

Hi people, since I am at the moment in crunch mode it might take a while for me to post more stuff
but I guess its better to start now with a sketchbook :slight_smile:

wonderful sensible sculpting! children are so difficult because of delicate changes of form. great work.

Very well done… Great stuff… hope to see more of your work…

thanks I really appreciate your comments :slight_smile:

at the moment this is what I am working on
(I know a huge shift from the more realistic approach before but since there is not much time left it needs to get done faster than usual)

a closeup from a girl which got rendered with the Blender Octane plugin
and some editing in a painting program

Directly from Blenders composit.

Very nice posts, looks like snapshots of a vintage 8mm camera of the sixties!:slight_smile:

Sorry for the late response, the analogy to the vintage 8 mm cameras is making me chuckle ^^ thanks

for now I´m working on Game assets for udk.

a project where I tried to learn as much as possible about painting the different needed maps and making stuff for modern Game Engines.
I Used Marmoset as the presentation tool.
ZBrush was used for Sculpting the Head.
Topogun for retopo.
XNormal was used for Baking - Cage Baking was needed because the ears gave artefacts during a bake within Blender.

Blender was used extensively for the UV creation,painting over UV Seams in the 3D Viewport, fixing the meshes, modelling of the cloth and eyes.

• the eye textures got changed from an example file provided by Marmoset.

Neat sculpt, I guess… Angela Merkel? :slight_smile: If yes, you got her expression quite right in my opinion.

thanks for the kind words, I am glad that she is to some extend recognizable in this likeness attempt. :slight_smile:

started to block out a bicycle

Im currently working on a horse. :slight_smile:

Amazing work here! Your portraits are so expressive