Phoenix Smith's Sketch Book

I hope to use this thread to display all of my CG works, which range from organics to hardsurface. I also use Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Krita for some things. Please comment and critique at will.

Updated Thumbnail-

7 Likes

And some more-

1 Like

keep at it,I like the last white sculpt creature/ alien thing.

1 Like

Thanks! Yea that was based of the infamous cave troll. :wink: Here is my dyntopo for the day-

I recorded the sculpting process for a time lapse, but it got corrupted somehow! :frowning: Anyone know of any good video screen capture software that is free? Anyways more renders to come soon! :wink:

1 Like

Here is more of my prehistoric bird using the same material as that last one. :slight_smile: I like it quite a bit. All post pro in Blender’s compositor.

2 Likes

My triceratops humanoid in marble.

1 Like

VickyM72 waves at PhoenixSmith :smiley:

1 Like

And he waves back! :wink:

1 Like

Here are some more renders of my draconian,

2 Likes

Spaceship based loosely off a star wars fighter. Rendered in Cycles except for the last tron wire frame which was BI.

3 Likes

Very good model and texture on that star war inspired spaceship, i like it a lot.
Keep the sculpts coming too !

1 Like

Thanks Sanctuary! Yea I really enjoyed making that one. :wink:

1 Like

Here are some of my lowpoly style works, all rendered in Cycles-

2 Likes

And some more, that second one is BI-

1 Like

Here are some shots of a WIP Sculptris Creature. This thing takes forever to render with Cycles though so two for now. :wink:

2 Likes

Some recent sculpts-

Attachments

1 Like

And more sculpts some old some new :wink:

Attachments

2 Likes

I finally got around to doing my own concept art with a pencil. Whew! Anyways here is the result, top one is drawn and scanned in. Second one is made in blender and rendered in Cycles. I know there are little differences, but some stuff I wanted to change once it was in 3D. :wink:

Attachments

3 Likes

Micro render of bacteria in Cycles. :wink:

Attachments

2 Likes

Two timelapses, one of sculpting the other modeling. Enjoy!