Fugitive alpha

Map expanded!

Added map!

New poster!

The name of the game is “Fugitive”
Me and my friends were working on a game witch will be sorta like GTA but the story takes place in the future, in a city that doesnt have a name yet. Poor people have become slaves of the rich. You begin as a gladiator or something in an arena. Your first task is to brake out in the city where you meet up with your friend and begin your missions.

You will have a lot of freedom while playing the game (a whole city). Of course this needs a lot of time to be finished.

The game is currently in early alpha. It would be really awesome if some could join us. If you are interested please PM me.

I will post updates as the game goes on. Follow me on You Tube im Filip Radojevic, there I will be posting update videos of the game. The current wersion is 0.0.3 alpha.

Updates:
0.0.1 alpha
0.0.2 alpha
0.0.3 alpha
0.0.4 alpha

Finished stuff:

1. The starting arena
  2. First enemy
  3. Menu screen
  4. Map of the city (just a map, not the city it self)
  5. Flashlight
  6. Minimap

Planned stuff:

1. Better character animations
  2. More enemies
  3. Whole city
  4. Weapons
  5. More characters
  6. Missions
  7. Cars
  8. Night and Day
  9. Pedestrians
  10. Peace keepers around the city
  11. Acsesable buildings
  12. Aircraft
  13. Animals
  14. Materials to build with

The first public reelese will be when we reach beta.

Nice image! Video?

I don’t think that there is enough content yet to make a video. As soon as we get some work done, we will post it.

0.1 update will be out soon! Thanks everyone who helped us! I will give a copy of this version of the game to everyone who has done something for the game! :smiley:

1. Whole city…
    As far as I know, that will be hard to do.
    How big will your city be?

It will be big alright… Probably like the first available map when you fist start GTA san andreas.
Yes, that will be hard to do, currently its like just one street

New screenshots soon

New poster for the game :slight_smile:

Ok! Were back! Game version is 0.0.4 and I hope it’ll be 0.1 by the end of the next month. I’m currently fixing some bugs I left behind before and then I will work on the city. We could use any help we can get! so feel free to ask.