City Island:Airport game graphics

Hi, everyone!

I wanted to share with you my latest creation in the android game field. This is basically what I’ve been doing for almost a year(this current project) and I’m totally happy with the results, but more importantly- I made it with Blender! I used it for modeling, texturing, rendering, compositing, even some icon designs were made with the help of this great piece of software.

Here’s a short info about the game:In City Island: Airport you will build an airport for handling both incoming and outgoing flights. To attract airplanes loaded with tourists to your island, you will build hotels, resorts and attractions. At the same time you will build houses which will deliver passengers to your airport, so you can earn money with your own airplanes. To grow your airport city and your tourist island into a tourist paradise, you have to make sure that everything is balanced properly. A fun and addictive challenge!

You can find the game @ Google Play, but now enjoy the images. I encourage you to ask me a bunch of questions, I’d really love to answer them all! Have fun!

Texture work is spectacular.

Those are really fun!

Great job, texturing and modelling are very good. Great quality work.

Yes really good, good style and concept i liked :wink:

Like everyone have said the graphics are top notch.
I tried the game on my Galaxy S2 and when I zoom in as close as possible everything gets a bit blurry.
What size are those assets in-game pixel-wise?

Thanks to all of you for your appreciation! :slight_smile:

sssampo-> I render each design at least 800px wide, but everything is being downsized, so you wouldn’t experience the game slowing down due the city expansion. I’m not a coder, but I think that there are some issues with image filtering when it all comes to the engine and openGL rendering, I think that this is the main cause for blurry images. I will discuss this with my boss, hopefully we will be able to improve the performance pretty soon. :slight_smile:

Your models are very detailed and interesting to look at. Also the game is great! I have been playing it this morning :slight_smile:

Wow! I love it!