Pabellon de barcelona (includes 3d source file download link)

Pabellon de barcelona modeled / rendered with blender / cycles

Download the full 3D blender scene file at www.eMirage.org

including all the textures, shaders, environment, just hit f12 :slight_smile:

Distributed under creative commons license
feel free to share it and use for your commercial and personal projects !

credit:

additional modeling / lighting / rendering by Hamza Cheggour
Base model/textures by Claudio Andres
architecture designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

I’m planning to write a making-of packed with tips,
if you have any question/feedback that you want to see in the making of, just leave a comment

enjoy

Attachments

This is an incredibly well-done model! I discovered it after someone benchmarked their 750 ti card on it. I would love to see other benchmarks on this model! :slight_smile:

thx hamza :wink:
it’s amazing :yes:but is there any new version ?

here’s the old benchmark but the document is locked for edit because recent Cycles releases are much faster, and this benchmark is hardware oriented, so the software conditions must be the same (same scene, same render size and same render software)

I’m working on an updated scene version with some goodies, like noise clean up compositor node setup, and some atmospheric effect done with the new volume shaders

Lovely scene. I’m looking forward to the making-of to see how you achieved those lighting effects. Well done.

That is fantastic! I would love to see that new scene version… I’ll be able to learn a lot about how to make a realistic scene in Cycles! How many samples were in that side shot you just posted above? What gpu did you use for rendering it? Was that really a 1 hr 43 min render??? :slight_smile:

incredible but on the first few renders there seems to be a bit much contrast but wow really well done :)!

So much for the sky it only uses image texture.

The night scene is beautiful. this is amazing

How many nights can I stay?

odd the download links are gone !!!

a little wordpress upgrade problem, fixed now :slight_smile:
thanks.

Wow, it looks so realistic! I definitely want to go there and unwind.

Wow. May I use some of these on my website?

I like this design

I want to thank you for posting the .blend file. It has helped me with testing my LuxRender settings. A very nice scene. Good job!

great work and detail :slight_smile:

Wow. It looks really good.

Very beautiful and realistic. I have seen this model a lot of times over the internet.

Amazing! I couldn’t quite tell what the items were in the middle of the water that have the specks of light in them though.