Ford Fiesta Zetec 2013 XS SuperCar

Greetings all :eyebrowlift2:

I’m proud to present my latest little member of the XS SuperCar Series family. My 2013 Zetec Ford Fiesta, a project I started too long back but never finished until a few days ago when I was given the chance to get a print done on this car, so I decided to finish her under the deadline, which is today. Inspired by Ken Block’s Ford Fiesta, I wanted to create something that had the same feel but a bit of my own style dashed into the mix. :smiley:

This has been a very fun car to work on, and I’m planning to do more work on her in the future starting today. Hope you guys like it, and as always, comments and critique is more than welcome.

You guys can find a high res (1920x1080) version on my official gallery here:

http://alphaprimesaviour.deviantart.com/art/Ford-Fiesta-Zetec-2013-XS-367532515?q=gallery%3Aalphaprimesaviour&qo=0

Rendering time: 8 hours and 47 minutes (1283 samples, CPU based rendering):confused:

Programs Used:

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blender 3D 2.63a Cycles
[ATTACH=CONFIG]230115[/ATTACH]

Clay Models

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230129[/ATTACH]

WireFrame Renders
[ATTACH=CONFIG]230195[/ATTACH]

wow! i dont know what the real thing looks like, but i’m sure it cant be better than this :slight_smile:

Just update my first post with some Clay view of the car. :slight_smile: Will see If I can get some wires up soon together with my skyline’s wires. Enjoy!

another nice car! good job.

Awesome rendering, loved it.

Thank you my friend, glad to know you like it. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

On a side note, will be adding the wires a bit later today, just finished adding the full engine to the car. Will see If I can have more renders to show off some of the detail on the Fiesta. :wink:

Thank you guys for yet another feature, my 2nd feature since I joined the awesome BlenderArtists community, you guys rock! Keep on blending!

Regards

absolutely georgeus one and only my favorite car, can you provide hires version? i want to make this picture my background desktop :P, if you dont mind.
thanks btw

Wow very cool !
I also like the design of the cars :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Alain

Great work! The Ford logo on the car doesn’t look real, though. :wink:

And the HDR probe is making the car reflect things (like a building and sky) and if the car is in a photo studio, there wouldn’t be a building or car. And the tire textures need work… But other than that, it’s awesome! :smiley:

The car is looking cool and i love the style.Good work and keep it up.:yes:

absolutely amazing, very nice and i like the blue glow on the floor

Greetings all

As promised here is a set of wire renders requested from you guys, there is a lot of detail visible here that was pretty much invisible in my final rendered image, but I hope you guys like the wire renders.

Keep on Blending! :smiley:

I’ve also updated my first post with the wires as well. :wink:

As before, you can find the hires version at my official gallery:

http://alphaprimesaviour.deviantart.com/art/Ford-Fiesta-Zetec-2013-XS-WireFrame-Render-367582743?ga_submit_new=10%3A1366822359

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230194[/ATTACH]

Wow! Thats one amazing render right there!

Awesome! Great shaders & render also!

wow, amazing modeling here :slight_smile:

I am just speechless…You even modeled the engine. Amazing Job!

whistle This is making my mouth water. Nice Job!

Thank you very much, th blue glow is caused by the car’s reflection of light, becuase I only used 1 light (world background light) the reflection of the light made me like the render more than I did when I added studio lighting.

Thank you very much. ^^

Wow, thank you very much, well I must admit, I’m pretty addicted to detail. :smiley:

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Amazing…perfect…:yes:

5* from me :slight_smile: really nice!!!