Nissan Skyline R35 GT XS SuperCar Series 2013

Greetings all :stuck_out_tongue:

It has been a while and now I’m here to present to you guys yet another car to come to the 2013 XS SuperCar Series. After the success of my Lamborghini Aventador XS Edition, I’ve decided to carry on with the SuperCar Series and make a set of super exoticly moded cars.

The Project: Nissan Skyline GT - XS.

This beast is geared with the latest XS Skyline Bodykit that features, carbon Fibre Boot Spoiler, carbon Front Downforce wings, hydraulic controlled rear Bumper Carbon Wing, fitted with the latest Clear Lens Xenon Headlights with a matching pair of Rear Xenon Brake Lights. Finished in the Traditional XS Orange-Yellow metallic paint, the GT XS lives up to the XS Super Car Series. The Nissan Sticks to the streets with a gorgeous set of Goodyear Low Profile Racing Tyres and is kept in line by a spectacular set of 7 Piston Vented Carbon Brake Kits. The Nissan runs with a set of Standard Skyline Deep dished Nissan rims coated in a evil matte black. :evilgrin:

Not much was tuned on the engine, this 3.8L V6 Twin Turbo Charged has a reworked cooling system with a stronger all wheel drivetrain that in total kicks out a hefty 700bhp. The Skyline GT - XS is the ultimate Skyline fanatic’s dream. This is my first car that has a fully built engine bay and engine to go with it. :eyebrowlift:

Hope you guys like the car, as always, comments and Critique is more than welcome!

Official High Quality poster and images can be downloaded at the link below:

http://alphaprimesaviour.deviantart.com/art/Nissan-Skyline-GT-XS-Poster-351466046?q=gallery%3Aalphaprimesaviour%2F27027405&qo=16

Rendered with Blender 3D 2.63a (Cycles CPU Rendering)
Adobe Photoshop CS3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229760[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]229761[/ATTACH]

totally awesome! 5* all the way. maybe you could show some wires?

looks awesome!

Definitely, will upload these a bit later as I’m currently busy running a bit of a tight project for the next XS Series Car. :slight_smile: Will see how soon I can get them up for you guys.

Looks great, any chance I can get a real one of those? :smiley:

looks good but specular on the car in some spoots is really bad looking

Greetings

Could you maybe be more specific to which areas of the car the specularity looks bad on the car, I’d like to know so that I can work them ugliness out. :slight_smile:

Just scale up and send to the 3D printer :smiley:

Really nice work on this!

http://scr.hu/0eyc/6xceb
http://scr.hu/0eyc/5m52o

those look not the best imho i would fix the shader a bit to make those gone.

great job really!
although i care and know very little about cars, i think it doesnt look shiny enough. and the headlamps look very dark

Looks amazing.

Thanks for the feedback, will work on that. :wink:

Thanks for the feedback, the headlamps are tinted with a black cover. :slight_smile:

ah :slight_smile: silly me
cant wait to see whatever u do next…i love ur art

Greetings all, here is some clay renders of the Skyline and the scene it was rendered in. Wires coming soon! :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230135[/ATTACH]

why you dont put separate pictures? i cant the details from pictures even with my 27 inch monitor :expressionless:

Greetings all

I apologize for the long wait but I’ve finally got some time to do these. :slight_smile: As promised here is the wire renders of the Skyline GTR. As with all my cars, she comes fully equipped with my traditional gear like the engine, brake kits and the drivetrain, and all sorts of other goodies. Enjoy. :smiley:

Nissan Skyline R35 GT XS (solidwire)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230612[/ATTACH]

PS: If you guys haven’t checked out my Ford Fiesta 2013 Zetec XS, head on over to the thread and check it out. :wink:

that is one mean looking car, very impressive!

would be cool to see a speed animation on this

[QUOTE=Xelus;2359183]Greetings all :stuck_out_tongue:

It has been a while and now I’m here to present to you guys yet another car to come to the 2013 XS SuperCar Series. After the success of my Lamborghini Aventador XS Edition, I’ve decided to carry on with the SuperCar Series and make a set of superb exoticly moded cars.

The Project: Nissan Skyline GT - XS.

This beast is geared with the latest XS Skyline Bodykit that features, carbon Fibre Boot Spoiler, carbon Front Downforce wings, hydraulic controlled rear Bumper Carbon Wing, fitted with the latest Clear Lens Xenon Headlights with a matching pair of Rear Xenon Brake Lights. Finished in the Traditional XS Orange-Yellow metallic paint, the GT XS lives up to the XS Super Car Series. The Nissan Sticks to the streets with a gorgeous set of Goodyear Low Profile Racing Tyres and is kept in line by a spectacular set of 7 Piston Vented Carbon Brake Kits. The Nissan runs with a set of Standard Skyline Deep dished Nissan rims coated in a evil matte black. :evilgrin:

Not much was tuned on the engine, this 3.8L V6 Twin Turbo Charged has a reworked cooling system with a stronger all wheel drivetrain that in total kicks out a hefty 700bhp. The Skyline GT - XS is the ultimate Skyline fanatic’s dream. This is my first car that has a fully built engine bay and engine to go with it. :eyebrowlift:

Hope you guys like the car, as always, comments and Critique is more than welcome!

Official High Quality poster and images can be downloaded at the link below:

Rendered with Blender 3D 2.63a (Cycles CPU Rendering)
Adobe Photoshop CS3

QUOTE]
Hot red beauty. God give me enough money to get this car. Please. I cant get it I know but thanks for sharing these wonderful pics:)

To me it looks like rendered Blender internal with reflection texture.