Tool Become Unavaible

While working on a tutorial and about 1/2 way through I clicked on apply and got a pop up modifier disabled skipping apply action. I closed Blender down and reopened and tried again. Same thing. Also the saved project is having trouble loading. I closed it out again and restarted computer. Same thing, modifier doesn’t work . Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

What tutorial, what modifier? It would help if you attached a blend file so we can see what you’ve done.

I was working on a tutorial Blender Tutorials For Beginners Carved by tutor4u. The modifier was object modifier and was to apply Boolean.
Now the program keeps hanging up…getting, not responding. It worked just fine up until last night. Not sure how to attach a a file here. Do I put in the path where it is on my computer? I just now uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same thing. When 1st trying to open the file it says not responding then finally opens. Still gives me the object modifier is disabled

Under Advanced there is a button labeled Manage Attachments. You can upload your file that way or post it to pasteall.org and copy the link here.

I’m going out of town for the weekend so I won’t be able to help until Monday or so. Send me a PM to let me know you added your file.

Ah ok thank you very much :slight_smile:

Are you going to upload your file?

I feel like a total idiot. I can’t find advanced anywhere. I looked in file and preferences. That’s what has taken me a bit to answer. Embarrassment lol. Noting ever seems to go easy for me when I’m trying to learn something new

I’m talking about here on the forum, not in Blender. When you’re posting something here, there’s a button below the text box that says Go Advanced.

Or, like I said, you can also just upload your file to pasteall.org and copy and paste the link here.