Experienced 3d Modeler, Animator, Concept Artist. 25% OFF TO ALL NEW CLIENTS!!

Hi my name is Nestor Chavez and I have been a 3d modeler for 10 years with 5+ years of game industry experience.I have obtained a degree in 3d design from Los Angeles Mission College Institute of Multimedia Arts.I have done various freelance gigs such as prototyping for inventors, visualization rendering, game character modeling,animation and modeling in general for games.I am looking for paid work only, if you are interested and want to see some of my work please visit my website NestorThe3dModelerand/or contact me at [email protected] Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

NOTE:
I am giving a %25 discount on ALL NEW CLIENTS!

As for payment I prefer using Paypal. I am looking for long or short term contract, PAID ONLY and no profit sharing or royalty payments after game releases!

Contact Info:

www.NestorThe3dModeler.weebly.com
[email protected]

3D MODELING WORK

Creature

RACE STUNT FIGHT 3 - Biker

The Weapons Factory(team orientated 3d person game).

The Marine

Combat Medic

Big Brute!- Personal work

Here is my IllgaMesh being used live in a concert San Diego,Ca.I was hired by Image8nineteen,on a project for DJ Skrillex world tour.

CONCEPT ART

and more…

Nice, but sort of wrong area of the forums. :3

Is posting your resume in a forum of others that also want to do the exact same thing useful?

If you are looking for more freelance work I would suggest any of the freelance sites or even http://mandy.com. Of course on the freelance sites you are up against people that want to give their work away, but I have found enough part time work to pay for some great family vacations.