RPG/MMORPG Game [Team needed]

I’m still new to this site so i hope i don’t mess things up.
I’m creating RPG with MMORPG patch and function/menu.
It’s about a medieval world (as always) with magical creatures, islands and stuff.
There five races and everyone has a different mission/destiny. I need a team for a long project /months, years/.
I know C++, Maya/3Ds studio (now learning Blender) but i can’t do it alone so i need help even if you’re beginner:

Members needed:

3D Modeler Blender
Coder C# too
Texture maker

If you join you’ll get full credits for the work and rights to the game.
Please PM/Skype me if interested.

Can i bump?

sent u a pm :slight_smile:

Hey guys,
So I’m building a network of cg artists for the creation of games and animation. I have about 10 people doing animation so far and possibly an additional 6 person game team (just haven’t got in touch to really see whats up with that). We are building a website that will be dedicated to the creation of games and animation.

Our philosophy is that the network is there only to aid in the creation of content as well as teach any beginner who is willing to work. The network will hold no power over the individual creators and the creator will receive all the money from there project.

So basically I’m going around trying to get anyone who might be interested involved, I mean you don’t have to do anything of you don’t want to just sign up when the site is built, it’s starting to by made now. The bigger the site gets the more viable and productive it can be. Projects like these can be impossible to complete but with a network of artists and coders projects like these can become reality. So if your interested just let me know [email protected]

Can I Bump?

Well you are bumping it so…

Still need members!

Everytime you bump you push off another thread from the front page. With this post you have bumped this thread 3 times without adding anything constructive to this thread. If you do this again without adding anything useful I’ll take this as being spam.

Hello i am a beginner with blender but i am getting the hang of it and i would be intrested in joining if you dont mind me learning as i go?

andy

hello, i can make models with blender, can i join your team?