Clipped Model in Rendered View

Dose anyone have an idea as to what might be causing this?

When I look at the scene in rendered view one of my object is getting clipped. It is only the one object, the clipping shifts as I orbit, it doesn’t clip if it is the only thing on the screen. I have appended the object to a new blend file but that didn’t help. I think it may be effecting the actual render as well wile playing with settings I was getting noting to just the shadows to everything. Any help on this would be great.

Peter

probably you don’t have the mirror modifier enabled in the rendering phase.

Look at the mirror modifier, see if the little icon with the photocamera is enabled.

I even went through the troubled of applying all of the modifiers and it was still doing it. This is in 2.66 btw.

Uplaod your blend file; it looks like a mirror issue.

Here are some more shots. The only differences is are the layers being shown.

and a link to the blend file. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61914605/Clipping3DView.blend

Try this link for uploading yur file, I cant downloaded the one you chose:

Select the, .blend option, there are code and image options too.

Works for me OK in 2.66.1

Now I realise that you have the Viewport Shading set to Rendered and that this isn’t a final (F12) render - which seems to work OK. I can reproduce what you are reporting but nothing obvious explains it at the moment. The slicing of the image seems to vary based on the viewing angle. It is almost as if the viewport clipping has gone wrong. One thing I did notice is that it seems that if the basin is rendered separately in a different layer then it’s OK. As soon as you include any of the other “furniture” either by moving into the layer or by selecting multiple layers to be visible it then slices the model. Viewport Shading modes other than Rendered all appear to work fine.

It renders fine for me with official 2.66a in OS X 10.7
Do you get the same clipping with another Blender version?