robo-crawfish

Hi everyone,

im totally new to this forum. To introduce myself, i want to show you my latest work with blender. Its rendered with cycles (1000 samples)

All comments and critiques are welcome!

Looks great. I wonder how it looks from the front.

The only thing wrong with it is that it would not be tasty in a crawfish boil! :wink:

haha, fun, and pretty cool looking. Reminds me of the Portal games. You could do some more exciting poses/angles, too!

thanks for your feedback!

here are two more poses: a bottom view and a top view

WOW! Impressive… you joined this forum in style…

What kind of a lighting setup have you got there?

thanks!

just a a rounded plane with a diffuse white shader in the background and a relative large plane with emssion shader to light the scene…

Absolutely ridiculously fabulously beautifully awesome detail and render. If this doesn’t make the gallery, then the forum’s moderators are officially hibernating.

You’re very talented. There a good amount of details on your lobster. I love it.

thank you. really nice to hear:)

one question: i`m new here…how does the gallery work? do you have to send in a picture or post it anywhere? or do the mods search for pictures which get into the gallery?

Just WOW!!! Totally great!

Love it! Precursor to iRobot!

Worthy of a spot in the feature row, IMHO. Great job! (and welcome btw)

here is one more render…just added a few details

I can see that you made the background a little darker. tbh I preferred it how it was. anyway, still awesome generally!

Its a robot crowd-fish your argument is invalid.:smiley:

+1

Basically the moderators can, if they really like a render, move it to the gallery, which is a collection of some of the best artworks on the Forum. You don’t get anything, just glory. =)

thats very good, well done and a lovely idea . 5/5 from me ! keep them coming !

Great, loving the b/w materials.