Heinemann Duty Free Vienna Ball

Hi guys,

First post in this section. This is a mixture of Blender and Zbrush. Blender for the water sym. Zbrush for the characters. Then rendered in Cycles and composited. For Heinemann Duty Free shops.

Thx

Attachments

Is this a still for an animation? It looks brilliant.

Very good execution and colors, bravo :slight_smile:

could you show the node set up for the fluid. It just looks awesome.

very good post

nice share
thanks

Nice render :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comments. Don’t know why there are two image attachments. Still trying to get this forum posting down. It’s just a still. Was used in Vienna airport.

Going to look for the nodes when I got some free time. I did render in various layers though for the effect.

:slight_smile:

Here is the process I took to get the look with various shaders. I didn’t make a complicated shader since I wanted to keep render times down. The image was huge to render and if the shader was too complex it would of taken forever to get the quality I wanted. I created this image while I was testing the final look and before I actually rendered everything out large. In the end I added more water syms also for the inside of the model.

Very nice, good idea, good sculpt and nice details ,great render.

Congrtaz.

Awesome result, loved it.

Wow, really good! I like it! And the idea for tietel “may I ask”!
Was that your idea? The idea was given to you? (Gute Arbeit :wink: )

beautiful image.very creative idea

Thanks for all the nice words. The idea was from the agency. I’ll dig up some of the older project files in my free time and post the process.

J

this is a VERY good job!
regards :slight_smile:

(gallery?)

The bottom part of the image is a stock photograph, I guess? If so, there is a nice and very believable blend. And if not…? Wow.

The champagne seems a bit too yellow in the image, but it’s got perfect colours on the printed poster.
Well done :slight_smile:

Edit: I especially like the idea of little splashy crown around her head, it’s a nice detail and creative idea.

Fantastic)

Hi again. Thanks for the nice comments. I did have a photograph of the bottle. Creatively I was free to do pretty much what I wanted as far as the models were concerned. I got this image from the client.

Wasn’t much there but I had to fill in the spaces. They basically wanted that kind of look. So it was a great job with some creative freedom.

The shaders as I mentioned earlier weren’t too complex. I didn’t have a lot of time to try and create the perfect shader in blender. I used various shaders to get the look I needed. Here is another early render of the liquid.

j

Sometimes, the simplest setups are the best. :slight_smile:

Amazing. Congratulations.
It could have some bubbles and foam though, but it’s a fine piece of art already.