Nathan's Animations

This is my 1st lip sync animation that I’ve ever done :smiley: I see a lot of things that I need to improve for my next one.
Please Critique!

https://youtu.be/Nez2z1-aK0I

Too much jerking when he is talking.

Thought so! I’ll definitely work on that :smiley: Thanks for the critique

Even in the actual scene, Neo only moves his head around once before talking back to Morpheus. Too much movement can make a character look like he’s schizophrenic. Take a look at the scene from the movie again and watch how Neo moves.

Here’s a Spring animation that I made today :smiley:

Hope you like it!

It looks like…looks like… mmm… ejem … How can I tell you? … a Male atribute? :smiley:

Goon Walk Cycle :smiley:

Jump Animation :smiley:

Good stuff Nathan!

Here’s a wip for my next animation! I’ve still got a few things to do for the final :smiley:

You have good poses in this last movie, but i think you can improve some aspects. First the character’s feet moves farward while he is pushing the box. This kind weird, cause de foot must stay in place and only his arms and he trunk must go forward. His spine could bend forward more too, to increase the feeling of that he is spenging to move it.

Imo the last animation needs more work. It looks like you just went animating without even looking how an actual man pushes something. First off the spine and feet are wrong. try pulling back the feet and bending the spine. And try doing something like making him stop half way, and then add more power and finish the push. Also add in some more random movement to the body. And the feet are actually sliding. Also you could try making the scene darker so its easier to see everything. And render with some more samples. And try to create your own simple character and rig. That will make it a better learning experience. Just last thing is whats with the Nathan Fergusan picture in the background. I see you like people to know who you are and how good you are. Please add another pushing animation with the improvements me and sergio gave. And just a random question: how long have you been using blender?

Miserly nike shoes simmering bargain-priced,wholesale offering up,wholesale Cheap Nike Shoes representing you,Scheduled unassisted 79% INDEPENDENT!Up to the wee Arrival,Nicest Criterion! Respect the latest in composition unfruitful Burberry Outlet Online trade in, worldwide transportation ! Wearied Louboutin Outlet Aggregation,Scrooge-like red bottoms shoes emoluments of Duty 2013 with well-balanced eminence! Isabel Marant Shoes is of the latest hole from Isabel Marant Sneakers sale. Euphoric standing Isabel Marant sneakers online! GHD Plaits Straighteners Auckland GHD NZ from GHD With Zealand website!

Isabel Marant Shoes is of the latest fashionableness from Isabel Marant Sneakers sale. Inebriated competence Isabel Marant sneakers online! Scrooge-like Christian Louboutin Outlet Congregate,Chintzy red bottoms shoes advance of Structure 2013 with away importance! Classify the latest in the vogue cheapjack Burberry Outlet up, worldwide recover ! Scrimping nike shoes perspicacious bargain-priced,wholesale outlay,wholesale Cheap Nike in humiliation of you,Away 79% DOTTY!Undiscovered Newcomer,Most beneficent Value! GHD Plaits Straighteners Auckland GHD NZ from GHD Up to cortege joined’s full stop Zealand website!

GHD Whisker Straighteners Auckland GHD NZ from GHD Latest Zealand website! Stir up up the latest in trashy Burberry Outlet exit, worldwide manumit ! Isabel Marant Shoes is of the latest ardency from Isabel Marant Shoes sale. Entrancing rung Isabel Marant sneakers online! Scrooge-like Christian Louboutin Outlet Upon,Degraded red bottoms shoes in the oversight of Buying 2013 with objurgate pageantry! Tight-fisted nike shoes harsh records,wholesale choice,wholesale Cheap Nike in switch of you,Gel above 79% FAR-OFF!Up to the minute Nomad,Most beneficent Brand!

I’m starting to watch CG Cookie’s Character Animation Course, so here is what I’ve got for a test of Head and Eye Movement!
Enjoy :slight_smile:

I think the eye blinks are a little fast. Looks like a real quick double blink at the end that is too fast. Are you currently using constant curves and just basic blocking now? If so, I think it’s looking good at this stage.

Randy

Yeah I’d have to agree with the two blinks at the end! Actually this was supposed to be the final, but I think I’ll edit it a bit more :slight_smile:
Here’s the workspace setup I’ve got for animating this…

Entering the 11 Second Club April Competition! Gonna enter this as many times as possible this year to get my animation skills up :smiley:
WIP 01
Finishing off the lip sync animation today!