Adobe CS2 for free

No idea if it’s a limited time thing or something - but saw over on polycount you can get CS2 for free. Just register hereand download, serial keys are on the page.

what page this is just a trial…

Interesting.
I tried loggin in and it actually takes you to a list of 12 programs to download with serial numbers. Wonder if that means all those items are in the same boat? Haven’t tried installing yet, but might do so tonight.

According to this link they took down their CS2 activation server so people that legally have it can’t activate, so they’re just giving it away.

Just seen this browsing the interweb at work (http://www.ghacks.net/2013/01/07/grab-adobe-creative-suite-2-including-adobe-photoshop-for-free/) and was gonna post info but seems as tho i’m too late. But I think its free full working copies of Cs2 which is pretty damn good of Adobe :slight_smile: happy days.

I gave a try to the photoshop CS2 Adobe is offering on that link after making as instructed an account at Adobe website and it seems to works nicely if you enter the serial Adobe gives to you on the PS CS2 you download from their link (Mac and Win versions available) , and it is not a trial version.

It’s really magnanimous from Adobe to do that, i thank them very much.

My fault it is really i see a fullV.

Still CS 1 and CS 2 are the most stable fully working photoshops on market…

I noticed after installing , that this version is 9.0 , so you may still want to get the 9.02 update that can be found on that page (if you don’t want to do the online updating) :
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=3446

remember this day when GIMP has been killed.

wow it must be getting swamped, these pages are taking FOREVER to load. thanks for posting this though.

Photoshop is released on Linux? Oh, wait… it’s isn’t. Seems to me like your obituary is a touch premature.

Site seems to be unavailable at the moment for me, so I’m not sure this is going to last.

Ok, I get a serial from Adobe, but does this mean I have a legal PS?

Next step, PSD image format support in blender? :smiley:

me too. i wonder why? so it’s working for some people but not others?

Says down temporarily here too - Not sure if it just got hammered too much or they’re removing it heh.

This news is pretty fresh from the oven, in other words milllions of people are trying to acces the adobe website and it’s having a hard time tanking all that traffic.

blargh. guess that means i’ll need to check back later. which could be too late :slight_smile: lame.

I got in now. Everything looks to be there, including the full Creative suite. That would include After Effects too I think, which IMO would be an even bigger catch than PS.

edit: nope, I don’t think AE is in there

This news is pretty fresh from the oven, in other words milllions of people are trying to acces the adobe website and it’s having a hard time tanking all that traffic.

I just tried it and It worked for me, an entire page with both mac and win keys.

Kinda feels like the best late-christmas present ever :smiley: