Grim Fandango - Manny Calavera

Hi folks!
My last work, The real version of Manuel Calavera of Grim Fandango.
I love this game!

FULL HD VERSION: http://oscurart.com.ar/TRAFICO/MANNY/MANNY_CALAVERA_OSCURART_HD.jpg

Behind the render (New):

Attachments

Haven’t played (or even heard of) the game but this artwork is crazy awesome :smiley:

Great job!

this is awesome :smiley:

(is one of my favorite games to)

Wow that brings back some old memories! This game took up pretty much ALL of my hard drive space from my super old PC! :smiley: Really nice model & textures, captured it very well!

Great game. Great render.

I don’t know this game but what you did is unbelievable. Try rendering Niko Bellic from Grand Theft Auto IV or some Doom characters.

I’ve only heard of the game but never played it. Your Manny Calavera looks awesome. Well done!

THAT is AWESOME!! The skull texture is amazing.

Bone machine !

Thanks partners!.
I leave you a behind the scenes.

Greetings!

I took a look to youtube and the intro is funny:

Wow… At first sight it was a blast from the past, reviving every nostalgic thought I’ve had about that awesome game, and yet at the same time your render made me dream about the possibility of reviving it with awesome new graphic for a new generation. A simply classic game that stands outside anything else ever made. Thank you for that moment of nostalgia and hope.

Very NICE model! The subdivisions look perfect.

LucasArts made so many great games back then and I’m a big fan of those fixed camera angles.

Loved that game. Excellent job on making the character look real without losing the charm of the original!

You should make him the foldable scythe he carries around.

I like the model, Never played the game. :smiley:

Whoa! He is impressive ^^

Cool Artwork! :slight_smile:

First time I see this character (don’t know the game) but it look pretty cool! ^^

I thought Manny was taller! Great job anyway, very (extremely) detailed!