Mujer indu

un ejercicio rápido,sobre todo de texturas, realizado estos dos últimos días enteramente en blender 2.64.9

That is looking amazing! can you show us the model on wireframe?

her face is so good,expression looks amazing!

outstanding ! Well done.

very nice
so natural, human, emotional - well done

fantastic … it’s hyper-realistic

So narural…Love the facial expression…Fantasticly done :slight_smile:

Awesome job

Looks outstanding but also a little bit scary :confused:

Very good sculpting.
The whole effort is great, and great results indeed.
But, the render isn’t great. It’s burned. Such marvelous shadows… they look dead.
BI? PP in blender? Two certain methods to have a dead result.
I like it, whatever I wrote above. You succeeded on the most difficult part. Excellent try.

it has to have a special look to the gallery,I see things in the gallery that does not deserve to be there,I want it in the gallery,congratulations…

Thanks for your support and advices

This looks great! A couple of crits though: not really sure whats going on at the top of the head- seems like there is a patch of hair missing on her scalp, right above her right eye. Her “scarf” (can’t remember it’s actual name :)) could do with a few more folds and wrinkles maybe, and a little translucency to make it look less canvas-y and more sheer. The skin, as Michalis has pointed out, looks a little ‘dead’. Specifically, the spec looks like it’s painted on as opposed to having it affected by the lights on the scene. For instance, the spec highlights on the cheek bones, (especially) the nose and lips look unnatural in relation to the lighting on the scene.

Did you use B.I. with SSS on? It may fix some of those issues, but you may have to adjust your diffuse map a bit so that it doesn’t look so odd at the left ( her left) corner of the mouth.

Other than that, good job!

Absolutely love this! The face freaks me out, but that’s the attraction, right!?

Love the detailing, the facial expressions, the religious face paint.

Great work!

looks too much like a projected texture to me. Screenshots or it didn’t happen! :slight_smile:

OUTSTANDING!!! Looks so realistic. Amazing work my friend amazing is the work. Very good render. Which renderer have you used?

This is a(nother) piece that’s gonna make ppl go “Blender?!? Really??”

Great render! I like the style

powerful expression, emotion & eyes.

if the light is coming from the back instead of top could create a even more dramatic fell (my opinion).

send it to national geographic