Fairy

Made this for fun using blender internal render.

Attachments

Artistic yet creepy and sexy.

She’s awesome great job, I just think her head seems a little small. Based on the proportions maybe that’s the look you wanted?

Lovely (and scary character). From the technical side, perfectly executed, no crits there.

I agree that the head looks odd - as it is it is not small enough to be a statement and is just small enough to look as a mistake in proportions. I hope I said it clear.

Anyway, I love her. I hope that we’ll see her move eventually.

I think the head proportion is good that is not a accident . Its the detail the torso looks real the head looks plastic or does not match.
good job

Really cool.

This is awesome, love the stylisation and exaggerated proportions, great posture too! Keep it up!

Wow!!!

But what about a very transparent and metallic iridiscent (blue and violet and pink) wings?

very very nice,insect like character.Love it.I’ll keep my eye on you.

Nice to see more character art come out of blender.

I like it a lot, and I say, don’t change the head!! I think that if it looks off to some people, it’s maybe that the torso looks a little off-themed-ly natural in comparison, however, I get what you were going for and you wouldn’t need to change it. It’s beautiful as well as creepy, and really has a strong and original theme.

head looks wrong, agree with ristesekuloski. Either make it slightly smaller or larger?

Thanks for the critiques guys! My intention when starting out this model was to have the limbs long and skinny, just to push it away from being too human. That could be what’s making the head look small. Now that I’m looking at it again with fresh eyes, I would probably scale/slim down the torso.

@Bao2: I definitely could have worked more on the wings. I had some great reference in front of me. But to be honest, I had been working on this for a while and I just wanted to wrap it up and start working on something else.

Great job!

Seriously creepy; no way I’d be looking at her boobs in she was real - it might end badly /nod.

I like the odd proportions but they seem a little inconsistent, not enough muscle mass in the arms compared to the legs and torso, and I agree the head looks undersized. But overall very well done and a very interesting take on a classic character.

Love this, looks somewhat alien in a sense yet still keeping an earthy look with the color you did. At first i thought the head was small to then looking at it more and more it seems to fit.

looks really great!!

Creepy with the odd proportions. The shaders are really nice. Great work, how about a scene?