WIP House (Exterior View)

hi
This is my recent work of modeling a house, exterior view.

Please tell your comment about my work and All Critique is welcome.

Update 2:

Update 3:
Added some details and grass.

All Critique is welcome

Update 4:
Almost finished need to add texture to door and windows, and some plants in garden.

Rendered in Cycles.
100 Samples.

I have the following critiques: first of all the grass seems like almost fosforescent, try using a darker and more ‘gray’ green, like the trees on the left. The walls could use a slight ‘dirt’ texture, right now the walls color are too much plain. You can add a sun lamp and decrease the ambient light, so there will be more interesting shadows. The bushes in the second image can be used in the garden foreground, but they need more variety, in some change the height, in others the color…

looking good, but your grass looks radio active…you might want to dumb down the shade of green your using :smiley:

Thanks mik1190 and peter18 for your suggestions. yes grass looks worst, but without GPU its very difficult to handle the scene. in final render i will correct that.

Update 5:

Critique is welcome

Hi there, first of all, cool house. I like the fact that it has a curved roof on one side, it gives it slightly more complexity. As a small critique (in addition to the aforementioned) I would add some background. On the left all you see is sky but this situation is impossible so add a plane with a picture (easy way out) or maybe a hillside or something. Cheers and keep up the good work.

when i created grass in cycles, i went into top view and and then un-wrapped the grass mesh with “project from view” i then used that to map it to a grass texture and the results were quite good once i mixed a few nodes together…
hope you dont mind…but here is the grass i done in cycles to give you an idea of what im on about…i never ended up finishing the scene :confused:

@ DavidRoschewitz thanks for you suggestion actually i plan to create everything in cg, except texture, but unfortunately handling my system without GPU is very difficult and also i need to wait longtime for rendering. so i decided to add image background as per your suggestion as temporary.

@ <b>peter18 </b>Thanks for your valuable suggestion, i need to research creating realistic grass in cycles :D, as per your suggestion i going to try your method.

Update 6:

Update 7:

Here is my next building WIP

Update of latest WIP

Critique is welcome

Next Update

Attachments

Next Update

Critique is welcome

Almost finished this building, any critique is welcome