Dreamy Land-Future "New character update"

Main Character(Still W.I.P)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]356728[/ATTACH]

What is this game?
​Hi,DreamyLand is a game full of action-fighting and adventure where you can collect and explore new levels which will contain secret levels.

What are the game inspirations?
The game is inspirited by the n64 games such as super mario 64,Banjo-Tootie and Legend of zelda.

What stage is the game on?
For now the game is still in an early development but what I’m trying to at least archive is to create a a full playable level before switching to unity.

The game in indie DB:

finally made the character for the game:

IT SOUNDS AND LOOKS GREAT! wish you luck and may the force be whit ya <3

thank you!!!

one thing,i really be happy if someone has ideas to share about what could i do in my game

cute so cute

so is it going to be more of a casual style fps more sneeking or a fast past hardcore one?

looks good!
Ideas: You could have someone trying to move the sollar system by using the sun as a giant nuecular engine… I saw somebody proposing that idea a while back. Elemental control is a fun gameplay idea I’ve had. Or you could make some kind of system for manipulating the forces acting on objects or moving a force from one object for another. For example: take the gravitational force acting on a building and place it on an enemy, crushing them instantly. Lots of posibilities.

what about changing the name to something like metal mayhem or bots vs monsters or metal vs monsters or metal monster mayhem you could abivate it to something like MMM or something maybe just a more catch name i guess.

i guess you are right i will thing about it

thank you for the ideas, what i was thinking is that the name will change even the game by the story

kind of , it’s more like full of action especially if you are playing the multiplayer mode it will be more fun

Update,i made some textures for the character(i’m so happy this is my first character with me made textures).
i still need to work on the textures,for now i have a almost complete character with a rig and two monsters.

I think he looks nice, good work. :slight_smile: Polys?

it haves 1640 faces but now now i’m trying to reduce the faces

i was working on my game(making a normal map for my game enemy)and i found a little problem with the normal maps on blender 2.63a,the problem is that it doesn’t work properly,any idea?

Make sure that you enable normal maps both in the Influence tab, as well as the Image Sampling tab.

thank you,i will check if it works

If your want some help at modeling or scripting I’m glad to help.

thank you, i might think about it