My RiDe

hi every one… here is my entry for “Perfect holiday” competition :eyebrowlift:

high res here

hope u like it :smiley:

Nita

Attachments

Really nice render man! Her expression looks a liitle off… may just be me but I think if you opened up her eyes just a little it would look soo much better! Other than that great idea and you exicuted it very well!

absolutely nice .

Very cute scene and shows them the great joy of the girl.

good job:p

Superb work, very interesting composition, great models and concept. I agree that there’s something not right with the girl’s face expression, it something between joy and despair, she almost looks like crying. But in general I’m giving you 5 stars, nice work!

Nita vs Draguu
Who will win??? I’m leaning a bit towards Nita right now

Change the expression of the eyebrows. that is what sings with joy not to be mirrored.

In this image above the second rotros clockwise.

regards

http://jesulink.com/tallermanga/img/dibujo11_e1.gif

Stunning… ! I think the facial expression cool… it feel between fear and happy… maybe she fear to fall down, but happy with the game… :slight_smile:
how did you make a dof like that…? … bokeh effect like that I mean…

Indeed, jose is right, this is only a minor detail, but it would add a little more for this almost perfect scene, I loved it 5 stars from me.

Love the image. Absolutely love it.

Cheers
Pankaj

Whoa, so so nice and well done, puts a smile in my face

thank u Bintang Senja … well for the bokeh of heart , i made diff colors heart shapes… :stuck_out_tongue: and DOF is normal like we do in node editor… and thank you for catching expressions’ meaning… :yes:

ur welcome Nita… :slight_smile:
keep great work… :slight_smile:
oh ya… once more question… BI or cycles…? or both…?

its BI only … it took about 4-5 mins with post processing :eyebrowlift:

wow… cool nita… I’m glad to hear that BI only… :slight_smile:

Very well executed and a nice idea. Congratulations !
I like the composition and the attitude of the girl.

One thing i don’t like that much is what’s underneath the horse: it is really blocky there. A few more loops would help !

sooo cute!

gallery?

Gallery, indeed!
Excellent work.

Awesome. I would like to see bit more of transparency on baloons based on normal vector to viewer, but I guees it depends on rubber thickness.
5*

thanks JoseConseco … and as for balloons i didnt want them to look transparent… so i kept them semi transparent… :slight_smile: