gee gee

I might rig this later.

Very nice, aside a few render issues it looks great!

Wow, pretty damn good man! How did you render it and how did you do the hair? Did you model her by yourself?

Artisten:
OOoooh, I see some problems I missed now but what did you mean?

The hair is made of two simple shells built from one inner ‘dense’ layer of hair and one ‘light’ outer layer of hair.
And yes, it’s all mine :slight_smile:

Just some AA issues particulary visible on her right neck and back head at the edge to the hair, perhaps larger samples would get rid of them. :slight_smile: The modeling, textures and lighting setup looks excellent, would love to her with a natural pose when rigged :smiley:

Looks really nice. I particulary love the skinshader and lighting setup.

It just bugs me that it is “just a render” she´s all askew on the image and in skinning pose… I´d love to see a full scene with her.
And I´d love to see her in wireframe and without the dress. The topology is what interests me personally most in organic modeling.

Since it is all yours i am even more impressed, in terms of uncanny valleyness. She look natural. So is she rendered in blender internal? Does it use sss?

Artisten:
arg, thats one of the things I meant. I was hoping you wouldnt notice. That part of the neck has a nasty contrast line running across the texture, that I forgot to fix. I’ll try to finish that as soon as I can.

One of the other things I meant was that I forgot to model shoes.

arexma:
thanks!

I’ve never been much for whole scenes. I just like to mess around with characters. I’ll see what I can do though.
And I’ll post nudes and wires in a little, give me a minute.

Loolarge:
haha, thank you.
This is blender internal. It’ doesn’t use sss because I can never get the settings to work right (even following tuts) and the render times increase too much for my taste… I’ll try messing with that stuff when I’m not on a laptop.

The transperant dress effect is made by combining a blured alpha value of her body overlayed on top of the dress in a way that simulates light passing through the cloth.

Don´t forget a nudity warning then in the title, or simply link the screens with a warning.
Experience has shown me that a few here are guardians of public morals rather than artists, disgusted by naked humans.

well that’s annoying, site was down…

:eek:Lovely…beautiful…gorgeous…doubleWOW:yes:

One issue: The feet are too wide, they look so…rude. Look at some lady’s shoes, make some measurements on real models, the foot of a real pretty 1.65m woman is about 22…23 cm long and 8…9 cm wide.

wow really nice job, looks increadibly realistic. did you use an image of a person or did you create the skin with shaders and painting? fantastic work with the topology and the hair looks awesome. when you say you used shells, did you make one hair layer then duplicated it? so they are actually meshes?

That’s just FANTASTIC! I’m really amazed by your skills, this model is pretty good, honestly, I think that if you have such good skills for modelling a scene, this could be good enough to have a space in the gallery, you already mentioned that you just prefere to mess around only with characters, but think about it dude, that’s such an amazing work to be just in the “nothingness” rsrsrs

Love her! Can i have her… would you share the blend?

major4z *drops jaws says amazing work . you have very good modeling skills.

but theres a slight fault look at the leg the pinky is abit Crockettly deformed . (pardon my english).
Th eyes of the character are very good but needs abit more fine tuning the textures. the eyes of the character can really bring the character to life .

awesome work despite the few anormalies

Personally I think you can´t criticize large feet or her hammertoe (which women indeed get wearing tight shoes) or the dent at her hip, the small boobs or the for my taste too large hands.
It´s the imperfection nature offers and makes a character like that believable.
And the rest is personal preference. I actually continued work on my project “Natsuki” and her body is based on a real reference and looks so nothing like the average Poser/Zygote/DAZ female.

I love mediocre and normal things, boring things. No one does them, yet they offer so much.

I think topology could be improved at the hips and back and front of the knees for deformation, also the shoulders, they´ll be a PITA skinning.
But all in all its a beautiful piece of work.
She´s no ultrahot babe, she is nice and believable… 5*

Did you use reference images for projection painting/texture work, or are the textures DIY?

Very nice work. No complaints from me. I second AKIRA_B, please share the .blend!

stand by…

@_@, reminds me of games artwork.
this is very suitable for a ps3 game.
if you would release the .blend ? :slight_smile:

Stunning work, congrats! especially for hair, a great and simple idea!
Bravo!

Davide