Sonic The Hedgehog Complete!

Hey guys some of you may have been watching my work in progress with this Sonic model in WIP thread, well, its done now! I’ll post a few more renders in a minute, so be patient :evilgrin:

Model by athbucket:

Rigged and textured by me:

Posed Sonic:

Attachments

Nice color saturation. Is that just the internal renderer?

yep, blender internal, takes six minutes to render!

Great job, you’re a little kid I would support. You never made a foolish start up thread like 7thDP, and if you were ever foolish, you realized and corrected yourself.

You don’t know how much that means to me.

When I started blender, I was a complete noob and thought about giving up, but after the first time I came here(three years before I joined) I decided to start again.

7thDP could make that film, if he had somemore expierience, but he is to stubborn,

I posted this to the BAC theard, so if you like it, please support!

Very nice job mate! Great model, and colors! Congrats!
What is next? :slight_smile:

On another note… 7thDP…stubborn indeed…

Perhaps shadow (character in my avatar for those how don’t know)? I have a model on hand that needs texturing, but it doesn’t have the seperate objects that need the same texture like athbucket did,

DDD, it will be a challenge, but Im going to try,

By the way, thanks for following my thread so closely, you helped me out alot!

the Posed Sonic looks totally cool, Mcrich114 :smiley: he looks ready to take on…whatever it is Sonic takes on…hahaha

I think Shadow is an excellent choice! I would love to see you make Shadow, then maybe you can have a render with both of them together, like a mirrored kinda rendering, but that is too early to talk about.

By the way, thanks for following my thread so closely, you helped me out alot!
No problem, 'twas a good thread to follow.

[EDIT] @ Posed Sonic-- Who me?

no no, the second render, with Sonic in a different position :slight_smile:

well get ready because I textured him! starting a new WIP for shadow!

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1626813#post1626813

Shadow WIP!
Help out if you can!

Wow! Great work, Mcrich! Good to see someone as young as you working hard to learn! Good job.

Sorry I didn’t reply, forgot to check here!

Thanks! Its good to know Im not wasting my time. :wink:

good job on the texture, am an old school gamer and grow up with first sonic back when sega still made consoles, I still have the game and the console in working order and still play it for some old school gaming. It would be sweet to see him giving that characteristic finger wave of his (excuse me if he doesn’t do this anymore)

That’s nice :D.

i need sonic 4(not snes obscure game)level tileset shaders.We’re making Sonic 3 & Knuckles Plus aka Sonic 5.
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?527385-Let-s-make-Sonic-5-here!