Internal Render ArchitecturalHero

I,ve been very busy lately on doing some work for a client ,this is the final render ,

the models were made with blender and than finally rendered in Luxrender for about 4 days and than finally touched up and processed with gimp. ssh this is supposed to be confidential work but hay !!!:slight_smile: can you find anything that needs fixing?i

Attachments

ITS SO FREAKING REAL WOW CAN yOu TeAche me dude

Great image! It’s nice to see this kind of quality coming out of Lux, I’ll have to check it out.

What’s with the translucent post though? Seems out of place.

:spin::spin::spin:Woah… gonna stare at it a few minutes longer…

DuDe I thinK THoSe Are Curtains LIKE IN THE HOSPITALS ,5stars
HEY CAN YOU MAKE A TUTORIAL ON LUX RENDER ITS SO HARD TO USE

Very nice! Did you have to do a lot of post-processing? And is this the final resolution?

Is the confidentiality going to be lifted in the future? If so, please upload it to the gallery at luxrender.net.

Freaking. Great.

What’s with the translucent post though? Seems out of place.

I suppose it is here to mention that there will be a post here, but at the same time let you see what’s behind.
I agree, it seems maybe a wacky solution…
Apart from that, maybe the ground and the right wall are a tad too perfectly relective ?

Nice work !

yes they are a tad. When this is done would you mind rendering a desktop sized one?(800x600/1024x768)

Pretty decent rendering. Was it 4 days of work or 4 days rendering?

Lux seems to be getting more and more great. I am just in progress
to get another jewelry rendering started with Lux.

What I think might need to change is actually the color tint.
The image is in my opinion to yellowish and to dark.
Is it supposed to be this way?

Also the black material below the vase and the sculpture (center image) are maybe to
pitch dark. It seems to have no structure / texture at all.

Shadow below the table left might be to strong and you can see a bad dark corner right side
of the image below the vase

Composition wise the strong bright light right sides fights attention wise and also builds
a counterpart to the dark shadow below the tables.

Other again decent job - the textures and detail levels are great !!!

great looking render, very photorealistic, should be submited in the luxrender gallery too :yes:

but why the name of the thread is ‘internal render’ when you render in external engine? shouldn’t it be named interior render instead of internal?

Fantastic render, though in my office if we’d hired somebody to work on a confidential project and they posted it on the internet we’d quite rightly have their nuts for desk ornaments, so be careful with that.

Unbelievably real. Great work!

Beautiful stuff!
(and look at the post count)
Quality over quantity. Excellent!

Top quality work, really brilliant! Good to see blender being used for more interior design.

5 *s of course :slight_smile:

looks real

Hey Super Hero,

Really great work.  Since you asked for a crit I will give you one but please keep in mind that I am being very nick picky to give you a crit because you work is very good.  The glass needs some refraction and a fresnel effect on the light to glass interaction.  I know its smoked glass but it does not look real and it needs some glass properties.  I have no experience with Lux so I can not comment on shading tricks to pull that off.  

I know in Mental Ray you can do a double sided pass and turn up the gloss, and do some other things that will get the fresnel effect pretty much perfect. The other thing that looks a bit fake is the tiles on the wall on the right hand side. I think they need more displacement in the cracks.

Right now they look more like a flat texture. Mind you I am not saying put in deep cracks between the tiles just a bit of a hint at it to make it look more real. Those tiles just look too flat to look real. Most tiles on a wall have some depth to them. Those are the only two things that really stand out. Excellent work I think your client should be very happy.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

Hmmm you might want to answer your fans superhero, the messages are piling up =).
The only thing I can pick up… and that’s very very unusual for me… is the first table on the left, perhaps a darker wood texture would fit the room just a tad better.
Everything else, 10/5 =). Very nicely done.

great! I like it.

Work, very real.